Having a healthy home doesn’t have to be complicated. Young Living offers an entire cleaning line, oral health line, body and beauty products and NOW even a makeup line! Looking for a better option? We’ve got you covered. We are here to help you eliminate those toxins from your household and help you find safe, effective and even nourishing alternatives!
Think Dirty – Let’s talk a minute about what we DO NOT want in our home and beauty products.
Here are some examples of potentially harmful ingredients common in household cleaners, laundry soap, dish soap and even things like leather cleaners. If you are not sure what is in your household products we recommend checking them on the Environmental Working Group website or by using the “Think Dirty” or “Healthy Living” apps where you can search or even scan the barcode of common products. You can also search for individual ingredients.
-Phthlates (THAL-ates) are possible endocrine disruptors that can change hormone levels and cause birth defects. They can interfere with intellectual development of babies and children and may cause preterm labor. They also have been shown to be associated with allergies, insulin resistance, diabetes and obesity.
-Triclosan has been associated with higher rates of allergies to both food and skin allergens. It can increase and decrease both estrogen and testosterone, and is known to pass into the blood, urine and breast milk.
-2-butoxyethanol has been shown to cause skeleton defects in the fetal rats, and can inhibit coordination.
– Parabens- If the product you are using contains methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben and isobutylparaben, it has parabens. These ingredients are added to deodorants, toothpastes, shampoos, conditioners, body lotions and makeups, among other products, to stop the growth of fungus, bacteria and other potentially damaging microbes. parabens are known to disrupt hormone function, an effect that is linked to increased risk of breast cancer and reproductive toxicity.
-SLS or SLES: Both Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate are commonly used in many soaps, shampoos, detergents, toothpastes and other products that we expect to “foam up”. Both chemicals are very effective foaming agents, chemically known as surfactants. Both SLS and SLES are very dangerous, extremely irritating chemicals. Soaps and shampoos containing sodium laureth sulfate can lead to direct damage to the hair follicle, skin damage, permanent eye damage in children and even liver toxicity.
And this is just the very tip of the iceberg of the bad stuff in cleaners! Chlorine, ammonia, quaternary ammonia compounds and sodium hydroxide are all very irritating to the skin and the lungs, and may have other harmful effects on the body.
The Toxic Substance Control Act allows chemical manufacturers to keep the ingredient list in some chemicals secret. (According to the EPA Nearly 20% of the 80,000 chemicals are secret)
Chemical Manufacturers DO NOT have to demonstrate their products are safe before they go into use, the law however requires the government to prove actual harm in order to replace a dangerous chemical.
This makes it difficult for consumers and businesses to find the information they need to identify which chemicals are safe and unsafe. Just like the essential oil industry where anyone can put anything on the bottle, the due diligence is left to the consumers who must do their own research to know and trust the source! That is why we are so grateful for Young Living!
Did you know Young Living is so much more than just oils? Young Living has created endless oil infused products from household cleaning, body and beauty, oral care, supplements and even healthy cooking products! Thanks to Young Living we have been able to ditch the toxic commercial brands and our so-called “green cleaners” and replace them with safe, gentle and effective oil infused products. Now we can re-allocate our spending from Target, Whole Foods, Amazon or other big box retailers to Young Living – and when on Essential Rewards – you get points back for free products!! What a win-win. What other store will pay you up to 25% back in free products just for shopping with them! More on that later!
For many people, safe, effective and green cleaning is an important factor in choosing the products you bring into your home. Why not choose Thieves – what you have already come to know and trust to keep your family healthy. We have an entire Thieves Line for your home and family’s needs. If you aren’t yet familiar with Thieves Essential Oil, it is Young Living’s unique blend inspired by 15th century Thieves who used herbs and spices such as clove, rosemary and other botanicals while robbing the dead and dying victims of the plague. Today Young Living’s Thieves line brings safe alternatives to help eliminate harmful and dangerous chemicals while cleaning your home effectively and supporting your family’s overall health and wellness.
What might be lurking in your current household cleaner: 2-BUTOXYETHANOL
Switch to: Thieves Household Cleaner
This cleaner truly “does it all”, The Thieves Household Cleaner is a concentrate so you add as much as you need to get the job done. Typical all-purpose cleaner is 1:30 ratio cleaner to water. So, this little bottle will last you a LONG TIME! This all-purpose cleaner can be used on any surface in your home for dusting, spot cleaning, glass & mirrors, degreasing, scrubbing, deep cleaning or any other cleaning need.
What might be lurking in your sanitizers, soaps, antiseptics, cleaners oral care: TRICLOSAN
Switch to: Foaming Hand Soap and Waterless Purifier
Young Living has safe, gentle and effective hand cleansing options with their foaming hand soaps and purifier that will leave your hands feeling clean but not dry or irritated. Also be sure and check out the lotions in the Body Care post!
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap – formulated with Thieves, Lemon, and Orange essential oils with other natural ingredients, it is a gentle and effective alternative to chemical soaps.
- Lavender Foaming Hand Soap – conditions hands without dryness or irritation. Infused with Lavender essential oil, vitamin E and aloe, very gentle for those with the most sensitive of skin.
- Waterless Hand Purifier, convenient, portable and long lasting, is enhanced with natural Peppermint oil to cleanse and purify hands.
What might be lurking in your laundry detergent, dryer sheets or stain removers: SLES
Thieves Laundry Soap, Dish Soap & Automatic Dishwashing Powder & Dish Soap
- Thieves Laundry Soap – gently and naturally washes your clothes, cleaning them without any chemical or synthetic residue. Natural enzymes and powerful essential oils add to the formula’s strength to leave your clothes fresh and clean with a light citrus scent. Thieves Laundry Soap can be used in all washers, including high-efficiency, and its highly-concentrated formula (6X) will provide around 64 loads with just 32 fl. Oz (946 ml).
- Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder – an ultra-concentrated dishwashing powder, so you only need 1tbsp for most loads! 2tbsp will clean your dirtiest dishes. Free of synthetic surfactants, artificial fragrances, dyes, phosphates, and bulky, wasteful packaging, our environmentally friendly formula is biodegradable and compatible with septic systems, so you can feel good about using Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder from start to finish.
- Thieves Dish Soap – for hand washing dishes effectively without chemicals, dyes, or synthetics. Young Living pure essential oils—Thieves, Jade Lemon, and Bergamot—work with other plant-based ingredients to leave your dishes sparkling clean.
- You can also make a DIY stain stick like this one from Young Living: https://www.youngliving.com/blog/diy-stain-remover-with-essential-oils/
What might be lurking in your oral care products: FLUORIDE and TRICLOSAN
Switch to: Thieves Oral Care
Healthy teeth and gums start with products that clean and protect without harsh chemicals. Discover the natural alternative to oral health with our essential oil-infused oral care products. Each contain no sulfates, synthetic dyes, artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Thieves AromaBright Toothpaste, Thieves Dentarome Plus Toothpaste, Thieves Dentarome Ultra Toothpaste – Each created with the power of Thieves essential oil to support healthy looking gums and teeth with naturally derived ingredients while removing stains and supporting fresh breath. Contains no sulfates, synthetic dyes, artificial flavors or preservatives.
- KidScents Slique Toothpaste safe, natural alternative to commercial brands of toothpaste. Formulated with Slique Essence and Thieves essential oil blends, this toothpaste gently cleans teeth and tastes great without synthetic dyes or flavors. It is perfect for children of all ages, and it makes a great training toothpaste for children during the crucial first years while they are developing their primary teeth. Calcium carbonate, baking soda, and xylitol are used as tooth and gum health agents!
- Thieves Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash –provides an invigorating clean feeling for teeth and gums that’s free from harsh alcohol and artificial dyes and flavors the flavor of thieves combined with Spearmint and Peppermint will leave you with fresh breath and a pleasant taste.
- Thieves Dental Floss- made with strong fibers that resist fraying and easily glide between teeth for those hard-to-reach places. Saturated twice, this hard-wearing floss provides two layers of essential oils offering double the protection to freshen breath.
- Thieves Mints- Natural, sugar-free ingredients including the power of Thieves and Peppermint essential oils, providing a healthy option for freshening breath. Sweetened with Stevia Leaf extract.
What might be lurking in your skin care products: PETROLETUM
Switch to: Rose Ointment and Animal Scents Ointment
For those times when your skin needs a little extra support, Young Living offers the following nourishing, hydrating and soothing options:
Rose Ointment – a deeply nourishing blend for dry skin. Rose essential oil improves skin texture while Tea Tree works to sooth rough and irritated skin. Helps to “seal” in essential oils and deeply nourish the skin.
Animal Scents – a protective, soothing salve designed for animals but safe for humans! Infused with Tea Tree and Myrrh, two of nature’s most powerful healing oils. Like Rose Ointment, this he lps to “seal” in essential oils and deeply nourish the skin.
What might be lurking in your Hair and Bath products: PHTHALATES
Switch to: Young Living Shampoo, Conditioner and Bath/Shower Gel
Tired of paying salon prices for toxic chemical filled shampoos? Young Living has options for all hair types that will leave your hair feeling clean and healthy.
- Copaiba Vanilla Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner – rich and hydrating for dry or damaged hair.
- Lavender Mint Daily Shampoo & Conditioner – invigorating daily use suitable for all hair types.
- Lavender Shampoo & Conditioner – nourishes and provides volume to fine hair, removing buildup while maximizing body.
Young Living offers daily body care from bath and shower gels, lotions, bar soaps and shave gels, all infused with Young Living Essential Oils to help nourish skin.
- Bath & Shower Gel Base – the perfect way to nourish and cleanse your skin, add 5-15 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Dragon Time Bath & Shower Gel – infused with Geranium, Tangerine, Sage and Clary Sage to calm and sooth your mind and body.
- Evening Peace Bath & Shower Gel – infused with Coriander, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang and Geranium invoke feelings of serenity and relaxation while soothing and nourishing the skin.
- Morning Start Bath & Shower Gel – Infused with Peppermint, Lemongrass, Rosemary and Juniper to uplift and energize while purifying and cleansing the skin.
- Lavender Bath & Shower Gel – infused with Lavender to cleanse, sooth and relax your skin.
- Genesis Hand & Body Lotion – infused with Geranium, Palmarosa, Bergamot, to soothe skin.
- Lavender Hand & Body Lotion – infused with Lavender to sooth and relax your skin with long lasting hydration.
- Sensation Hand & Body Lotion – Infused with pure essential oils revered by Cleopatra to encourage relaxation and enhance feelings of femininity.
- Shutran Shave Cream – delivers an incredibly close smooth shave, while hydrating to create a frictionless glide and reduce razor burn and nicks.
- Shutran After Shave Lotion -freshens and clams skin after shaving, won’t dry out your skin and isn’t greasy but absorbs quickly into the skin providing a cooling sensation.
- Mirah Shave Oil – for a luxuriously close shave, while reducing razor drag, bumps and nicks.
- Bar Soaps: Sooth and nourish your skin while cleansing and invigorating with any of these oil infused bar soaps: Lavender-Rosewood, Lemon-Sandalwood, Melaluca-Geranium or Thieves.
What might be lurking in your deodorant: ALUMINUM
Switch to Young Living’s Mountain Mint or Meadow Mist Deodorant
- AromaGaurd Meadow Mist & Mountain Mint Deodorant- YL’s natural deodorants are an aluminum-free alternative to commercial products, containing coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin E, and pure essential oils.
What might be lurking in your facial care products? PARABENS & SLES
Switch to Young Living Art Skin Care or other YL facial products
Young Living has an entire beauty line to aid in your skin needs, so many, that we cannot touch on them all tonight. Here are just a few of our favorites, want to see a full beauty class coming up? Let us know!
- Orange Blossom Facial Wash – gentle, soap-free wash cleanses skin without stripping natural oils.
- Wolfberry Eye Cream – natural, water-based moisturizer with the anti-aging and skin-conditioning properties of wolfberry seed oil, soothes tired eyes and minimizes the appearance of fine lines.
- Art Refreshing Toner – gently removes impurities without drying the skin. The perfect blend of essential oils helps balance your skins pH, while leaving your face clean, toned and refreshed. After cleansing, sweep toner across face and neck with a cotton ball, use morning and evening as needed.
- Satin Facial Scrub – a water-based exfoliant, containing jojoba oil, mango butter, MSM, aloe and peppermint essential oil to minimize the appearance of pores and invigorate dull skin. Apply directly to moistened skin in a circular motion, rinse thoroughly, pat dry. Use as needed.
- Art Renewal Serum – an intricate blend of exotic orchid extract and essential oils that benefits the most delicate areas of the face. These premium ingredients are formulated to deeply nourish, hydrate and help to maintain a youthful appearance. Wash face, apply ART Renewal Serum to delicate areas of face 2 times daily and allow to absorb. For best results, follow up with your choice of Young Living moisturizing creams.
What might be lurking in your makeup? Now this is a long list.
Here are just a few toxic substances that are found in most cosmetics available commercially.
PARABENS: if the product you are using contains methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben and isobutylparaben, it has parabens. These ingredients are added to deodorants, toothpastes, shampoos, conditioners, body lotions and makeups, among other products, to stop the growth of fungus, bacteria and other potentially damaging microbes. parabens are known to disrupt hormone function, an effect that is linked to increased risk of breast cancer and reproductive toxicity.
TALC: a mineral substance made up of mainly magnesium, silicon and oxygen used in a variety of cosmetic and personal care products such as baby powder, body and shower products, lotions, feminine hygiene products, eyeshadow, foundation, lipstick, deodorants and face masks. Some talc may contain the known carcinogen asbestos; therefore it should be avoided in powders and other personal care products.
BISMUTH: Bismuth Oxychloride is a naturally occurring heavy element found in nickel, tin and silver that’s primarily used to manufacture metal by-products. It is used in cosmetics because it has a distinct shimmery, pearlescent appearance and a fine white powder texture that adheres well to the skin. Many cosmetic companies use bismuth because it hides flaws, adds a radiant glow to the face and is a dirt-cheap filler! It also has binding qualities, so the make-up will “stick” to your skin and last all day. What may surprise you even more is that bismuth resembles arsenic chemically. Many women will experience itchiness when wearing products containing bismuth, most noticeably when they sweat. This can often lead to nasty rashes and severe acne.
LEAD: is a naturally occurring element found in small amounts in the earth’s crust. Although it is natural, it is NOT SAFE for human consumption. Lead is a known carcinogen. It can be in your cosmetics and personal care products and DOESN’T EVEN HAVE TO BE LISTED ON THE LABEL. That is because it’s not an ingredient, but rather a contaminant.
The FDA has determined a “healthy lead contamination level” is acceptable in cosmetics and personal care products. Isn’t that nice? Except when you apply those products every day, several times per day. On the FDA’s website it states that 99% OF ALL COSMETICS CONTAIN LEAD! (This is where you go throw out your entire makeup bag.)
MERCURY: Although Mercury is a natural element found in the earth’s crust (often in regions with volcanic activity) its natural status doesn’t mean it’s safe. Repeated or serious exposure to mercury can severely damage the nervous system including psychotic reactions, hallucinations, suicidal tendencies and delirium. Mercury exposure can also lead to violent muscular spasms, nervousness, irritability, tremors, weakness, fatigue, memory loss, changes in vision, hearing, or taste, vomiting, diarrhea, kidney damage and even death. When it enters the body, it is stored in the kidneys, blood, spleen, brain, liver, bones and fatty tissues. Mercury is especially dangerous for pregnant or nursing women.
MINERAL OIL: (also called “liquid petroleum”) is any of various colorless, odorless, light mixtures of higher alkanes from a mineral source, particularly a distillate of petroleum. Most often, mineral oil is a liquid by-product of refining crude oil to make gasoline and other petroleum products. Mineral oil is a common ingredient in baby lotions, cold creams, ointments and cosmetics. Researchers stated, “There is strong evidence that Mineral Oil hydrocarbons are the greatest contaminant of the human body.”
Switch to: Savvy Minerals by Young Living Makeup
Savvy Minerals is about never having to compromise quality for beauty. Savvy Minerals by Young Living™ was formulated to include only the most pristine ingredients, and none of the toxics listed above.
Every Savvy Minerals product was carefully crafted so you can feel fabulous about yourself and what you’re putting on your skin. Savvy Minerals products are developed with an unwavering standard of purity and quality, giving you a full variety of naturally derived products made without cheap fillers or synthetics. Wherever life takes you, Savvy Minerals is here to empower you to be the woman you want to be.
Long-lasting, all-day wear
Ideal for sensitive skin
Made with mineral-based ingredients
Not tested on animals
Formulated without talc, bismuth, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, or synthetic fragrances
Switch to Savvy Minerals by Young Living
- Savvy Minerals Foundations: Whether you use it as the base of an elaborate look or on its own for a more natural approach, Young Living’s mineral foundation has you covered. This long-lasting foundation is made with high-quality, mineral-based ingredients. Its buildable formula can be used for sheer to full coverage and blends flawlessly for a natural-looking foundation that still diminishes the appearance of imperfections and blemishes. It is also an all-day foundation, so you don’t need to worry about it as you transition between your home, work, and social life.
- The Savvy Minerals Bronzers enhance your natural beauty with a healthy, sun-kissed glow. They create the perfect contour, with a buildable color that blends beautifully. The Bronzers are made with mineral-based ingredients and are ideal for sensitive skin. They can enhance a tan or give you an all-day natural glow.
- Blush: Nothing says natural, youthful beauty like blushed cheeks. You’ll love the healthy glow that Savvy Minerals Blush provides and the way it boosts your natural radiance. The mineral-based ingredients are finely ground to provide a smooth, luxurious application. This also helps the product go on flawlessly, creating buildable color in a long-lasting blush that blends well for all-day wear. Savvy Minerals Blush comes in three colors to complement different skin tones, and the natural-looking shades give cheeks a perfect flush.
- This product is known as Veil in the Virtual Office but you will also commonly hear it referred to as Diamond Dust because it gives you a shimmery glow. The Veil or Diamond Dust is a setting powder to complete your look. A sheer, mineral-based formula, Veil applies smoothly and easily, creates highlights, and blurs fine lines and pores for a glowy, airbrushed finish for all skin tones. Wear the Veil powder on its own for a sheer, no-makeup look or over foundation for a more polished look. Ideal for sensitive skin, this long-lasting mineral veil finishing powder absorbs excess oil to keep your foundation in place, while keeping you looking radiant.
- Eyeshadows: Add some subtle drama or make a bold statement with Savvy Minerals Eyeshadow. These eyeshadows are made from a finely ground mineral base for a long-lasting eyeshadow with a smooth, luxurious application. With a variety of shades, Savvy Minerals Eyeshadow makes it easy to create natural and dramatic looks that complement every skin tone. The mineral-based eyeshadow glides on smoothly for easy application, and each shade has high color payoff that easily blends and builds into your desired look. Plus, its long-lasting formula wears all day, so you have one less thing to worry about during your busy schedule. Offers rich shades with high payoff and buildable color and blends well
- Eyeliner: Bring out the natural beauty of your eyes with Savvy Minerals by Young Living™ Eyeliner. This eyeliner has a long-lasting, high color payoff. Its buildable color blends well to create neutral day and dramatic night looks. It is made of a finely ground mineral base that creates a smooth, luxurious application.
- The Multitasker is a 3-in-1 product that can be used as eye shadow, eyeliner or brow filler! Add drama to your look with a swipe of Savvy Minerals Multitasker. Richly pigmented, this deep and dark brown shade is perfect as an eyeliner, eye shadow, or brow filler. Our mineral-based Savvy Minerals by Young Living™ Multitasker has a fine texture that blends beautifully for a smooth, even, and buildable application. Multitasker is perfect for evening looks—though its sensitive skin formulation will stay put from sunup to sundown. Apply it dry to the lash line for a smoky eye or with a wet brush for a precise, dramatic cat eye. For darker skin tones, bring dimension to your contour by adding it to your foundation or bronzer. Whatever you do with your Multitasker, you’ll be creating a steal-worthy look
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living™ Lipstick is formulated to bring out every woman’s unique and natural beauty. The lipstick glides on smoothly, with a creamy texture and medium coverage that makes application easy and forgiving. With natural-looking, beautiful shades that give your lips a pop of rich color and a fuller look, this lipstick adds just the right amount of shine, color, and pout to your lips. Made with naturally derived ingredients, including moisturizing botanicals, this lipstick is not tested on animals, so you can feel good about what you are putting on your lips.
- Savvy Minerals Lip Gloss provides natural-looking sheer to medium color coverage while adding shine. It applies flawlessly without the sticky feeling of many lip glosses. This lip gloss moisturizes and softens lips, while making them look fuller for a high-shine pout that completes your look. This lip gloss can also be worn over Savvy Minerals by Young Living Lipstick to go from a fresh, natural day look to an evening look with a bolder color impact!
What might be lurking in your baby products? PARABENS, FRAGRANCE, DYES, PRESERVATIVES…
Switch to the Seedlings Baby Line Parents make hundreds of decisions about the health and happiness of their family each day. With so many products and promises to choose from, Young Living Seedlings™ is designed to make it simple for parents to find pure, gentle products infused with baby-safe essential oils to care for their littlest, most vulnerable family members. The soothing, plant-based formulas use infant-safe essential oils and are free from harmful ingredients to help you gently comfort and care for your little one. With essential oil-infused products made by experts and diluted to a strength safe for your baby, Seedlings leaves you with peace of mind and your baby feeling snug and secure.
- Seedlings Baby Wash & Shampoo, Calm – Made specifically for baby’s needs, Young Living Seedlings™ Baby Wash & Shampoo gently cleanses skin and hair, leaving it soft, smooth, and lightly scented with Young Living’s Calm blend of Lavender, Coriander, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, and Geranium. Comprised of the purest ingredients and essential oils for babies, the sulfate-free, non-drying formula is also tear-free and ready for bath time play.
- Seedlings Baby Lotion, Calm – Nourish baby’s delicate skin with a lightly scented, plant-based moisturizer that uses pure essential oils for infants in its gentle formula. This mild lotion quickly absorbs into the skin to gently moisturize, smooth, and support heathy-looking skin.
- Seedlings Baby Wipes, Calm – Specially developed for infants’ delicate skin, these wipes use pure essential oils for babies and cleansing botanicals in a mild formula with a clean and soothing scent. Made from soft, durable fibers, these gentle baby wipes thoroughly clean from head to toe, while leaving skin smooth and smelling sweet.
- Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream –Young Living’s Seedlings™ Diaper Rash Cream gently rubs onto infants’ skin to relieve, treat, and prevent diaper rash. Created with the purest naturally derived ingredients for your baby, the formulation of essential oils, soothing botanicals, and non-nano zinc oxide reduces redness, seals out wetness, protects the skin, and provides immediate relief on contact.
- Seedlings Baby Oil, Calm- Formulated specifically for infants, Young Living Seedlings™ Baby Oil moisturizes, soothes, and nourishes delicate skin with plant-based ingredients and baby-safe essential oils. Use it throughout the day or as part of a nighttime routine to promote a restful night’s sleep with its peaceful, relaxing scent.
- Seedlings Linen Spray, Calm – Envelop your child in the calming aroma of Young Living Seedlings™ Linen Spray. This naturally derived spray uses infant-safe essential oils but no alcohol, artificial fragrances or dyes, or synthetic preservatives, so it safely freshens bedding, car seats, and clothing throughout everyday play and nighttime routines.
What might be lurking in your kid’s products? PARABENS, FRAGRANCE, DYES, PRESERVATIVES…
Switch to YL’s KidScents Line!
- KidScents Shampoo contains the finest natural products for cleansing children’s delicate hair. It’s a mild formula that is designed to provide the perfect pH balance for children’s hair. KidScents Shampoo contains MSM (a natural sulfur compound known to strengthen hair), aloe vera, chamomile, Tangerine EO, Lemon EO, Blue Tansy EO and other herbs and vitamins. It contains no mineral oils, synthetic perfumes, artificial colorings, or toxic ingredients.
- KidScents Bath Gel has a neutral pH that is perfect for young skin. It is gentle, mild, and safe. It contains all natural ingredients and therapeutic grade essential oils (Cedarwood & Geranium) with no mineral oils, synthetic perfumes, artificial colorings, or toxic ingredients.
- KidScents Lotion is an extraordinary gentle and safe lotion with the ideal pH for moisturizing, softening, and protecting young skin. It contains all natural ingredients and therapeutic grade essential oils (Cedarwood, Western Red Cedar, Rosewood & Geranium) with no mineral oils, synthetic perfumes, artificial colorings, or toxic ingredients.
- KidScents Slique Toothpaste is a safe, natural alternative to commercial brands of toothpaste. Formulated with Slique Essence and Thieves essential oil blends, this toothpaste gently cleans teeth and tastes great without synthetic dyes or flavors. It is perfect for children of all ages, and it makes a great training toothpaste for children during the crucial first years while they are developing their primary teeth. Calcium carbonate, baking soda, and xylitol are used as tooth and gum health agents! Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least 2 times a day.
- KidScents Tender Tush is a gentle ointment designed to protect and nourish young skin and promote healing. It’s formulated with natural vegetable oils and pure essential oils, the ointment soothes dry or chapped skin and offers protection for delicate skin. It’s also great for expectant mothers to use who are concerned about stretch marks! It includes Sandalwood, Blue Tansy, Rosewood, Roman Chamomile, Lavender, Frankincense & Cistus essential oils.
- KidScents MightVites Chewable Tablets are great-tasting, chewable multivitamin tablet, perfect for children’s developing bodies, including increased immune function, brain development, and bone and joint health. It’s made with NingXia wolfberry and contains superfruits, plants, and vegetables that deliver the full spectrum of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients. They are also easily absorbable.
- KidScents MightyZyme Chewable Tablets is a special formulation containing nine different digestive enzymes and other nutrients designed to support healthy digestion in children. They aid in the relief of occasional symptoms, including fullness, pressure, bloating, gas, pain, or minor cramping that may occur after eating.
What might be lurking in your air fresheners, perfumes, plug-ins or candles? FORMALDEHYDE and FRAGRANCE
Switch to a Young Living Diffuser with Young Living Essential Oils
Aromatic use of Young Living Essential Oils is a great way to freshen your home’s scent, eliminate odors (not mask them) and cleanse and purify the air. Your home will smell wonderful, not to mention the therapeutic benefits of Young Living Essential Oils! What are you diffusing tonight?
Ready to Ditch and Switch? Already a Member? Login to the virtual office here: https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/login, and you can place a quick order or update your next Essential Rewards order. If you are not already on Essential Rewards, now is the time to sign up! If you are ordering often or have a long wish list, Essential Rewards is a great way to keep your spending at 50PV monthly and get points back to redeem for free products, receive discounted shipping, access to ER member only kits and “thank-you” gifts along the way! You’ll start by earning 10% for months 1-3, 20% for months 4-24 and 25% after 24 months! You’ll also earn gifts at months 3, 6, 9 and 12, discounted shipping and the ability to purchase exclusive ER KITS!! What other company will pay you back that much to shop with them? If you are using the consumable household and body products we discussed tonight, this makes perfect sense for re-ordering. We have re-allocated our spending from stores like Target, Whole Foods and Amazon to Young Living and have been rewarded handsomely!